Thursday, May 24, 2007

Congratulations Dave

Today, I want to divert from my regular visit to America postings to congratulate my very good friend and honorary member of my family, Sarah’s husband, Dave, who recently graduated with a Master's degree in Organizational Leadership.

I know the amount of hard work and dedication, and family support, it takes to achieve something like this.

I have never spoken much of Dave in my postings and I’m glad I now get the opportunity to do so. Dave is one of the nicest most unassuming people I have met during my visit to America – indeed, I could say in my whole life – He left nothing undone to make me welcome to his home during my visit.

Dave is a dedicated family man who lives for his wife and children – a quality that ranks very highly with me.

Congratulations Dave and Sarah, and long may you enjoy the fruits of your hard work and dedication.



From left to right: Dave's proud moment, Dave, Sarah, Davey and Derek,
Dave and Sarah, Dave's proud parents, Mr and Mrs Walstrom.

4 comments:

Judy Roo said...

beautiful joe......just beautiful..it is so nice to have you for a friend...and I love the collage you did with the four pictures..I can see a picture lesson coming up : )

dave is indeed one of the nicest people .. thank you for honoring him ..

Anonymous said...

Very nice... You really have a way with words! It is hard to believe you are half a world away. You seem right next door!

Judy Roo said...

you know what it is kara roo? joe got into our hearts and he has let us into his heart...and he does have a way with words..there is not one little teeny weeny doubt about that...he writes from his heart!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Joe!!! That was beautiful!!! I'll go get Dave so he can read it, too!! I love you!