Friday, September 28, 2007

Home Alone

For the last three days I have been doing one of the things I like to do best during my stays in this beautiful house. Being home alone!! I like to be here and take care of the place while Tom and Judy are at work. It really makes me feel like one of the family. The time goes quickly, sometimes Adam will call and we will talk, other times, Sarah and the boys, Davey and Derek will call. Always the question, "Are you home alone Joe?" Yep, home alone --- nice!!

Well, yesterday, Judy had a reasonably easy work load so she and I went to collect her car that had been in the garage for the last couple of days. On the way home we had a walk along by the beautiful Medicine Lake that lies just behind Tom and Judy’s house. I got what I think are some nice pictures - before my camera batteries ran out- that I would like to share with you.


This is a very nice and helpful person that we met at the Lexus dealership in Wayzata. His name is Chris Doyle and he is one of the chief service technicians in the service department. Is he Irish? Well of course he is!! Judy is enjoying this Chris. I have beaten her to the punch in singing your praises. Well, what I said about you is true. You have been a very kind and considerate person that treated us with the greatest courtesy and help all along the way since Judy's problem with her car began.


Carlson Towers, Minnetonka, Minnesota

Judy relaxing beside Medicine Lake










I started the lakeside series of pictures with a picture of my gracious host Judy. What better way to end than with this picture of her taken beside the lake.

All the above pictures were taken along the shoreline of Medicine lake close to Tom and Judy's house. I don't think Judy fully realised the beauty that lay on her own doorstep until we walked along by the side of this lake.

4 comments:

Judy Roo said...

the house couldn't be in better hands joe.......and you are one of the family...today you even got to be home alone and meet the bugbuster guy while I was out running errands..you sure are having a nice trip to Minnesota..the pictures you took are beautiful and the path along Medicine Lake is one of the things I really wanted to share with you..great post joe!!

Adam Wright said...

Great pictures. And nice to know you feel at home in our home...

Anonymous said...

Very nice. It's nice to see our area through your eyes. The pictures are great. And I'm glad you enjoy being home alone!! And mostly that you're there when we call! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Very nice Joe....I truely enjoy experiencing Minnosota through your eyes! You writings and your pictures make it all come alive...